Monday, June 8, 2009

Stop-gap Posting



I keep on teaching and the kids keep on kid-ing. There's not much new to report. I'm thinking about just posting a lot more pictures from around London. In the spirit of that idea, I will make sure to take more pictures. Also, I'll post a few right now as a temporary measure.




Really? This was the best name they could think of for a church youth group?




The entrance to the Tate Gallery. I didn't go in, but just hung around. I was stalking the guy who drew Pink Floyd's album covers. Eventually I met and interviewed him.





My flatmate had me over to his uncle's house for lunch. A retired French special forces soldier, the man's "art" is displayed throughout the backyard.




I asked him "What's this?" He looked at me as if I was a little slow and said "It's an axe."





He also suggested I buy this house because, hey, that's what the sign suggests.

1 comment:

  1. You're pics are terrific. All of them! I especially like your humorous captions.

    ReplyDelete