Sunday, April 12, 2009

Belsize Park


I will be living in an area of London known as Belsize Park. I only know two things about it. The first is that it inspired the title of a surrealistically-pleasurable Englebert Humperdink song. The second is that Google Images suggests Rolling Stones lead guitarist Ron Wood has, at one time or another, walked around the area. This leads me to the following conclusions:

a) Ron Wood lives in Belsize Park.
b) I will meet Ron Wood.
c) He will be equal parts bemused and fascinated at my life story/appreciation of his guitar work.
d) He will invite me to his house and, somewhat sheepishly, say he doesn't really have much to BBQ with, but we could probably put a few things together and get some people over.
e) Ron's BBQ will be a great success. The sketchy neighbor two doors down will show up after sniffing faux-casually around the sidewalk and turn out to be a decent guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment